Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets are the best budget tablets and they are very popular among the people due to their low price. The Amazon developed the Fire OS, which is based on Android OS. All the Amazon Tablets runs the Fire OS, and unfortunately, Google Play Store is not available on Amazon Tablets.
Just like Google, Amazon has its own apps market, where the Amazon's users can easily download and install applications on their tablets. The users have access to the digital library from where they can download books, watch movies, play games, and many things more. But the fact is that Amazon's apps market has fewer apps and games as compared to Google Play Store, that is why many Amazon users want to install Google Play Store on their device.
Maybe you have already read so many tutorials on the internet to learn how to install Google Play Store on Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets, and many of them suggest you connect your tablet with the PC and root the device in order to install Google Play Store but in this tutorial, you don't have any need to root your device in order to install Google Play Store.
So let's start...
- Go to the device Settings > Security > Unknown Source (Set as "ON": Allow installation of apps from unknown sources)
- Open the internet browser and download this file on your tablet. Click here to download the file.
- Open Amazon Apps Market, download and install ES File Explorer File Manager. If you already have ES File Explorer File Manager on your device then you don't have any need to install this again.
- Open ES File Explorer File Manager on your device, explore the downloaded .zip file and extract the zip file.
- You will see four different .apk files. Install all the .apk files on your tablet.
- Just after installing all applications, click on the home screen button. Now you will see Google Play Store on your tablet.
Stay Alert Stay Geek: You can skip the step 3 by downloading the files directly on your PC, extract the files and transfer/copy all the extracted files on your tablet by simply connecting your tablet with PC with the help of data cable.
Disclaimer: Please try this tutorial at your own risk. Gadgets-Insight.com is not responsible for any kind of damages.
If you have any question, then comment us below.