Have you ever forgotten the information you have got from your phone? There may be so many reasons. Maybe the call was so lengthy that you forget the most important part or some important lines of the message. Maybe your boss called you and gave you a very important task, but you did not get him clearly. And there was no way you could get the information again. There may be so many probable reasons to record voice calls.
There are so many applications available in the Android market but the actual problem is that there are only few which are perfect.
The solution to automatically voice call recording is CALL RECORDER.
Call Recorder is the Android application which enables your phone to record your all voice calls automatically without lagging your phone.
How to Install and Setup Call Recorder
- Open Google Play and search for the Call Recorder and install the call recorder app.
- Open Call Recorder app on your phone.
- Click on the top right corner to enable/switch on the app.
- You can now go to settings by clicking on the menu icon
- In app settings, you will see the Notification tab, from where you can setup the notification. When the call finishes, a notification will appear at the notification bar.
- You can also select the audio recording format. This app allows you to record voice calls in the mp3 and 3GPP format so you can go with one of them.
- Once the call recorded, open the audio file in any audio player.
- Please note that all your recorded audio files are placed on SDcard/callrecorder.
If you have any question, then comment us below.